Privacy and Cookies Policy
This privacy and cookies policy will explain how Turas uses the Personal Data we collect from you when you use this website.
Turas is the controller of personal data gathered through this website. We take our responsibilities under applicable Data Protection Law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, very seriously. The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data that we collect
This website does not collect any personal data about you, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by using our online Job Application form which uses a third-party application called HRLocker). This personal data may include:
- Careers Page Job Application form (HRLocker) – First name, Last name, Location, Current company, Current title, Email, Phone, Country, Your resume and Cover letter
- Careers Page Career notifications form – Email;
- Contact Us form – First name, Last name, Email, Phone and Company details.
Our Usage of your Personal Data
Turas collects your data so that we can:
- Fill current job vacancies;
- Email you with career notifications;
- Reply to online contacts received via the Contact Us form.
Storage of Your Personal Data
Turas securely stores your data as follows:
- Turas only stores data in European-hosted Data Centres.
- We keep data such as email addresses and names in a master list on our secure cloud-hosted shared company folders.
- We will keep your Job Application data for six (6) months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your Personal Data.
Personal Data Deletion
If you wish to have your Personal Data deleted sooner than the stated timeframe or no longer receive career notifications please write to us at email@example.com. We are committed to confirming that we will process your request to delete what data we hold on you within one month from the date that your request is received.
Your Data Protection Rights
Turas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Turas for copies of your Personal Data. We will charge a fee or refuse to action this request if the request is excessive or repetitive.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Turas correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Turas to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Turas erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Turas restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Turas’s processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Turas transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a Data Subject Access Request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: +353 1 564 4055
Or write to us: Data Protection Officer, Turas Mobility Services, Block 8, Harcourt Centre, Charlotte Way, Dublin, D02 K580, Ireland.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive and allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline non-functional cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline non-functional cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We give you control over the types of cookies you decide to accept from our website; the website does not use marketing or analytics cookies. The cookies in use are:
- Turas Mobility Website Cookies – these are essential for our website to function. We don’t ask for your consent to these and the only way to avoid them is to not use our website.
- GDPR Cookie Law Cookies – to take the user preferences for the cookie plugin itself.
Turas Mobility Cookies and GDPR Cookie Law Plugin Cookies
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority for Data Protection Complaints
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Turas has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission by emailing email@example.com.